March Leader Board Highlights
We have our first round of winners for March in the Walk/Ride Day Corporate Challenge! Thank you all for participating - all 854 of you, to be exact.
1-10 employees: EchoDitto with 80% of staff participation
11-100 employees: Unitarian Universalist Association with 36% of staff participation
101-1000 employees: EnerNOC with 18% of staff participation
1000+ employees: Millennium Pharmaceuticals with 11% of staff participation
Our close friends with great numbers:
1-10 employees: Cambridge Chamber of Commerce and Machine Science with 100% of staff participation
11-100 employees: MAPC with 45% of staff participation
Great turnout this month! Here are some fun facts:
- Harvard University had the highest number of employees who checked in.
- 58 people switched from their usual single occupancy car commute to a more sustainable commute such as walking, biking, taking the T, and car pooling.
- 33% of those 58 also used green transportation other than their work commute that day.
- 186 people biked to work.
- The longest bike commute was by Mick Vergura who biked ~26 miles each way to his job at The Community Builders Inc.
- Next was Dan Hebert from EnerNOC who biked ~16 miles each leg of his commute.
Thanks to Skye Stewart of SomerStat for this awesome presentation of March's Walk/Ride Day Statistics for the Corporate Challenge!