Register for the 2014 Walk/Ride Day Corporate Challenge!
Join leading Boston-area workplaces by registering your organization to participate in the 2014 Walk/Ride Day Corporate Challenge! It will kick off on April 25, and wrap up on October 31, 2014.
How does it work? Essentially, businesses register once to let us know that they are participating. Individuals and employees check in every month so they can get counted and be eligible for prizes. Sponsorship opportunities are available as well.
What do you get with your registration?
Monthly online raffles, End of Year Winners' Parties, Awards Ceremony
Monthly results shown on Live Leader Board (improved for 2014!)
Staff check-in data sent monthly to coordinators if requested
Web and print materials explaining Challenge and FAQ's to staff
Coordinator support materials, updates and gatherings
Monthly newsletter and announcements to staff
Listings and links to competing organizations on our website
Press releases to local media
New this year:
- Have your organization's President/CEO sign this pledge, and reduce fees by 5%!
- Credit (5% of their registration fee) for referring other organizations that register for the Challenge!
- Green Streets can help with on-site check-in support, travel "concierge", in-house raffles, and other additional services to energize and inspire your staff!
- 2014 Check-In will track multi-leg commutes and capture lifestyle impacts of Walk/Ride Days
- Staff can check in any day in Walk/Ride Day week!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.